AdRizer is seeking a Front-end Developer (Angular JS).
The position is 100% client side focused, but you will have access to our API team to make any adjustments that you might need. We are a fast-growing company based out of Sarasota FL that has been solving the needs of online publishers for over 2 years.
- Maintaining our AngularJS application and taking full ownership
- Creating unit / functional / regression tests
- Working with our API team and business development team to make sure that all features of the software are met
- 2-4 years of front-end development experience
- AngularJS experience is mandatory
- Comfortable with git
- Comfortable with using API’s (and having the appropriate error checking!)
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a clearance
- Must be technical, creative, detail-oriented, and a strong team player
- Some basic knowledge of data structures. Our API is mostly resource based, so you’ll want to be confident manipulating the data before displaying it
- Your basic linux skills. SSH / move files / etc
- Understanding of Gulp